Friday, July 25, 2014

Sophomore year dedication.

                                  This was me a year ago
and I'd be lying if i said my entire sophomore year was a complete waste of time.I've met so many unique individuals whom I'm now friends with that i likely would have never spoken to given the opportunity. I managed to unravel the mystery behind the kid who stood in front of my practical living classroom when i was just a freshmen. This turned out to be the most time consuming discovery in all my years. I ended up in classes i would have never in a million years pictured myself being interested in. As it turned out i had to learn the unruly way that sophomore year was the year i would have to witness people tear apart one another's friendships and that was also the year infinite possibilities would captivate those simple pleasures in life i had always taken for granted. In my eyes this was the year i drowned in a treacherous sea of drama,broke up countless silly arguments out of despair for humanity and let my inner soul run free. Truthfully speaking this year in particular, chaos had taught me to take the time to invest my thoughts in order to rally up discussions between myself and my fellow classmates. Getting a full perspective of how others feel toward such delicate matters really made me stop and think about how other individual backgrounds are formed from the second there endure a hardship. Each and everyone of us has seen things no other person would dare believe. We have all lost things not a single soul on this planet would understand,for those around us to be even remotely interesting they must first be crazy in some way or another. That's where anyone's life begins. We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through our lives,and that's OK,that's good,as long as you keep moving and remember all the people you used to be. In the end we all  become a single memory or story to pass down from generation to the next and though the universe is big,vast,complicated and ridiculous -Sometimes.. impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment