1)Make peace with your past, so it won't disturb your present.
2) What other people think of you is none of your business.
(If you really think about that;It isn't unless your intentionally asking for the dramatic opinions of others-I'd much rather not know what other people think of me unless it's a compliment,I don't entirely agree that you should ignore everyone's opinion but it's useless to let everyone's opinions get to you since your life likely isn't anything like the persons next to you)
3) Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
4) No one is in charge of your happiness. Except you.
(By this i don't mean consider every situation how it'll benefit you best,but what will make you happy if nothing else when the people you trust most fail you.)
5) Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them, you have no idea what their journey is all about,where it started or how it'll end.
6) Stop thinking too much. Its alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it. ( Admittedly i believed for the longest time ever i had all-timers because i forgot pretty much every question anyone asked me therefore i couldn't give answers-Seriously it's nothing to worry about,if you don't know the answer you weren't meant to at that exact moment it happens to everyone! :D )
7) Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
In my opinion;Life is to short to worry about stupid things!
You should always have fun No matter what. Regret nothing and not let anyone bring you down. I believe that taking the time to do what makes your soul happy is realizing that someday everything will make perfect sense. For now; You should laugh at your confusion,Smile through the mid day tears and Continually remind yourself that everything happens for a reason that there really is a purpose!
Believe it or not;As Ridiculous as this sounds I drove into town to get my haircut (As i noted earlier in the week ill be a junior this year) Asked this lady i had known since i was a child to cut my hair and i must admit she did a rather splendid job convincing me to get stoked about a haircut i hadn't asked for. When i first talked to her i let her know not to take anymore than 3inches off my ends .. She took 6 and a half. :/ Now i personally know as a female who can relate to just about any other girl who's ever got their hair cut wrong that there is nothing more upsetting in the world then when your hair that took years to grow out ;gets cut as if it were nothing while you wait to see it and are expected to be an adult who's mature enough not to cry when you first see it and realize its nothing like you had originally asked for. (keep in mind i was facing away from the mirror the entire time!) As i stated in the Cardinal Rule #3 Time heals almost everything and it will!
Tomorrow I become a junior so instead of getting upset and crying,i laughed about how my hair looked,flipped it around combed through it,taking it as something to embrace in my new year. A Brand new look and start to this year and here's the best part; I DON'T at all regret it ^_^ Would the Readers please tell me their opinion of my new haircut? I Love you all so much! <3